Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Hot Date!

Hello everyone!  I finally got my Smashbox Hot Date palette in the mail!  I've been waiting about two weeks for this now and they have finally arrived.  I ordered this online on Haute Look.  If you'd like to check it out, here is the link:  I was shopping on there since they had a sale for Smashbox and I happened upon this one palette and decided, 'hey, 17$, not bad.'
This is just the front cover.
This is the back cover.
The colours in the palette (left to right): light creme colour, copper-toned colour, goldy-bronze colour, teal with silver flecks, light blue, chocolate brown.
Swatch.
Second Swatch.
I'll hopefully be able to post a review of this palette soon.  I'll be going to toronto for two weeks so lots of updates coming up as well!  See ya guys soon!
--xoxo aleena

No comments:

Post a Comment